NEW STANDARDS IN HIGH QUALITY LACQUERED SURFACES
Fine, but robust and manufactured with the German Touch: PrimeBoard is a wood-based panel which combines an attractive painted look, optimum workability and high durability.
Unique in a variety of ways
- Elegant Surface Finish
- Laser Edge
- High colour stability
- Resistant and easy to maintain
- Highly cost effective
PrimeBoard through Amorini is available in both the XTreme Matt (XT) and an Xtreme High Gloss (XG) finishes.
The Innolac door is sourced direct from one of Italy’s leading door manufacturers and is exclusive to Amorini.
Innolac doors are scratch resistant, UV painted and have a mirror like finish.
- Innolac sets the benchmark in the industry for quality and affordability
- An 18mm thick High Gloss or Super Matt UV painted door
- High scratch resistance rivaling the most durable surfaces in the market
- Mirror like finish
Innolac doors are available in the following ranges;
- Innolac (Gloss White, Gloss Light Grey, Matt White)
- Innolac Deluxe (Matt Anthracite, Matt Black, Matt Taupe)
- Innolac J-Pull (Gloss White and Matt White)
The Orleans range of replica wood finishes are flexible enough to cram high style into a small area with a sleek, smooth finish that underlines this very contemporary European influenced design. A variety of decors are available to put those finishing touches on your joinery!
Taken from the 18th century Americas shaker community this stylish 22mm thick 90mm wide frame wrapped door from Italy adds both traditional and contemporary options of design. The tight radius edges combined with the shaker frame and the velvet matt finish creates a beautiful looking door.